Library Hours during Fall Break:
- Wednesday, Oct. 15 -- 7:30am-9:00pm
- Thursday-Friday, Oct. 16-17 -- 8:00am-4:30pm
- Saturday, Oct. 18 -- Closed
- Sunday, Oct. 19 -- 6:00pm-Midnight
Lecture: “ISIS: A Case of Transnational Islamism?” - Monday, October 20 at 7:00pm in Rogers Hall. A free public lecture presented by Dr. Soleiman Kiasatpour, Associate Professor of International Politics at Western Kentucky University. This program is sponsored by the Owensboro Area World Affairs Council. For more information, contact OAWAC via e-mail at: email@example.com.
KWC Music Faculty & Friends Recital - Tuesday, October 21, at 5:00pm in the Tapscott Chapel. The program is free and open to the public. More information in the Daily Bulletin.
KWC Hosts U.S.M.C. Captain’s Presentation - US Marine Corps Captain Jacob Pagragan will discuss "Organizational Accountability" on Wednesday, Oct. 22. A noon session will take place in Rogers Hall and a 5:00pm session will take place in Tapscott Chapel. The public is invited to attend either session. The event is sponsored by the Criminal Justice, Criminology and Law Program and the Athletics Department. See the Daily Bulletin for more information.
The KWC Theatre Arts Program will present [Title of Show] on Friday, Oct. 24 at 7:30pm, Saturday, Oct. 25 at 7:30pm and Sunday, Oct. 26 at 2pm at Hager Hall at the Ralph Center. The play is PG-13. See the Daily Bulletin for more information.
Mark your calendars and plan to attend these weekly Campus Ministries activities!
- Sunday Night Bible Study - starts at halftime of the NFL game, usually 8:30pm, Massie Hall
- Monday Night Prayer - 9:00pm, Tapscott Chapel
- CROSS - Tuesday, 5:00pm, Daviess-McLean Baptist Building
- Chapel - Wednesday, 12:00pm, Tapscott Chapel
- HD3D - Wednesday, 5:00pm, Rogers Hall