Library Hours for the Easter Holiday:
- Good Friday, April 18 -- Closed
- Saturday, April 19 -- 1:00-5:00pm
- Easter Sunday, April 20 -- Closed
It's Time for the Annual LLC Easter Egg Hunt! - This Thursday, April 17, 7:30am-noon. The library doors open at 7:30am and the hunt will be on for candy and prizes! Join the search for the Golden Egg ($50 Walmart gift card) and Silver Egg ($25 Walmart gift card)!
KWC Students Report on Study Abroad Trip to the Holy Land - Thursday, April 17, 7-8:00pm in Admin 103. Sophomore Courtney Gibson and junior Madison Dayberry will present a 45-minute program on their recent Study Abroad trip to the Holy Land. Dr. Dan Bradshaw, KWC professor emeritus of history, and Charles Boteler, a retired circuit judge from Madisonville, led the trip. The public is invited to attend. For more information, call Professor Dan Bradshaw at 270-852-3236.
Senior Recital: Ginny Weant - Saturday, April 19, at 4:00pm at First Presbyterian Church. Ginny Weant, a soprano voice major, will perform works by Handel, Georges Bizet and John Duke, an aria from Strauss’ “Die Fledermaus” and a solo from “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown.” Professor Joy Malone will accompany Weant.
Panthers Den Clearance Sale!!! - All clearance items are marked 50% off. Red tag items are additional 50% off!
A Celebration of Student Achievement - Thursday, April 24. Make plans now to attend the following events celebrating the achievements of KWC students.
• Honors Convocation: 12:30pm at Wesleyan Heights UMC. Keynote Speaker is Travis Powell, Esq. ‘02, General Counsel, Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education. Reception to follow at the Winchester Center.
• Scholars' Day: 2:00-4:30pm, Poster and Oral Presentations in the Winchester Center. We invite you to join us as our students proudly present their research and other projects from within their academic disciplines. For more information: Dr. Evelyn Hiatt (270) 852-3158 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Student Life Awards: 5:00pm in Tapscott Chapel. Greek Life Awards and SGA Officer Installation.
• 88 Keys Music Recital: 7:30pm in Tapscott Chapel.
"You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown" - The KWC Theatre Program will present "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" on April 25 and 26 at the Jody Berry Theatre at the RiverPark Center. Evening performances are at 8:00pm and a matinee will take place April 26 at 2:00pm. The musical comedy, written by Clark Gesner, will be directed by Professor Beth Parthum, head of the Wesleyan theatre program, and Patrick Ritsch, staff collaborative pianist at the College, will provide music direction. “This is a great family show for all ages and a great way to engage children in the joys of theatre and music,” remarked Parthum. Tickets are on sale at the RiverPark Center at riverparkcenter.com and 270-687-2787. For further information, contact Beth Parthum at 270-852-3595 or email@example.com.