Skip To Content

You are here:  Registrar > Home

Welcome back!

On behalf of the Registrar's Office, we welcome you back for spring 2016! We are here for you in many capacities. Here are some of the ways we can help you day-to-day- Changing of your address, phone #, parents' home address, Transcripts, Application for Degree for Seniors graduating, Over enrollment forms, Drop/Add slips (You'll need these this week as drop/add is Monday, Jan. 11-Friday, Jan 15), Registration for online courses, Change of major, minor, etc., Transfer work/credits, Internships, Practica, Directed Studies, General questions of the random kind! :) Come in any time and grab a piece of candy on the way to class! Lou Ann and Holly wish you the best semester EVER!

You will need to login to PantherNet first (this option will not show up until you do).

On Left, click “Campus Web Link”

Then, click “Click Here to Enter Campus Web Link”

Click on “My Schedule”

The upcoming term should automatically show.

 If you would like to see a schedule from a different term, Select the term on the drop down box and press “change”


MEDICAL LEAVE Of ABSENCE may be granted through the Associate Dean’s Office in consultation with other campus offices and upon receipt of a statement by a student’s personal physician. If approved, a student will be awarded a W for all coursework. Before returning to campus, students must present medical and therapeutic assessments from appropriate professionals, not related to the student and or his/her family, concerning the students’ ability to return.

Students will be allowed to withdraw without penalty from the College and receive 100% credit for tuition and fees (less any financial aid which the student may have received for the term) and a prorated refund of room and board charges upon presenting an original copy of their orders to the Registrar. Some financial aid programs cannot be refunded after a certain date; these financial aid adjustments are subject to program regulations.)

Alternatively, incomplete (I) grades in all classes, with no tuition and fee reimbursement, may be more appropriate when the withdrawal is near the end of the semester and incompletes are agreed to by the instructor(s) and the student and approved by the Registrar. However, if the student chooses to withdraw from only a portion of his/her classes and receive incompletes in the remaining classes, he/she would receive a partial reimbursement of tuition and fees only if the number of remaining credit hours is fewer than 12. In either of these alternative cases, the student will receive a prorated refund of room and board charges and be allowed to complete the course work according to the established policies of the College and the agreement with the instructor(s) involved.)

Before returning to campus, students must notify the Registrar in writing at least 30 days before their return. The right to use college facilities is suspended while the leave is in effect.

Campus Web Instructions
Obtaining Grades and Unofficial Transcripts (.pdf, 17K)
The Registrar's Office does not routinely send paper copies of grade reports. Find out how to see your grades here.
Online Drop/Add Instructions (.pdf, 71K)
Online Registration (.pdf, 49K)
Student Forms
Registration Form (.pdf, 38K)
A tool for students and advisors for Registration.
Applied Music Registration Form (.pdf, 73K)
FERPA Release of Information (.pdf, 59K)
Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act – FERPA - Release of Information Form.
Internship/Externship/Pratica Registration Form (.pdf, 28K)
Students will not be registered for an academic internship until this completed form is submitted to the Registrar.
Independent Study Form (.pdf, 12K)
Complete and turn in to the Registrar's Office to register for an independent study class.  The Registrar will request the Dean's signature.
Directed Study Form (.pdf, 13K)
Complete and turn in to the Registrar's Office to register for a non-independent study class that is being taken on an individual basis. The Registrar will request the Dean's signature.
Brescia Exchange Form (.pdf, 13K)
Complete and turn in to the Registrar's Office to register for a Brescia class (fall and spring semesters ONLY).
Visiting Student Form (.pdf, 31K)
Complete this form if you wish to take a class at another institution. Turn in the completed form to the Registrar's Office.
International Study Form (.pdf, 50K)
KWC Withdrawal Form (.pdf, 178K)
Complete and submit this form to the Registrar to withdraw from the college or request a leave of absence.
Study Abroad (.pdf, 19K)
Academic Suspension Appeal Form (.pdf, 14K)
Equivalency Tables
KWC CLEP Credit Granting Guidelines (.pdf, 97K)
KWC/KCTCS Equivalencies (.pdf, 290K)
AP Credit Equivalencies (.pdf, 20K)
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files.