Book Voucher Process
1. Log into PantherNet, click on the ‘Student Account’ tab, then select ‘Book Vouchers’ down the left sidebar.
2. Click the application link, complete the application and press submit.
3. Your student account will be evaluated to determine if you have a credit to apply towards a book voucher.
4. If approved you will receive an email from Textbooks.com containing your voucher number, amount and a link to access the online bookstore website.
5. If denied, you will receive an email from KWC explaining the reason your voucher request was denied and the appropriate steps to take at that point.
For any questions regarding book vouchers, contact
the cashier’s office at 270-852-3108
If we receive your application before 2:00PM CST, your request will be processed by the close of business on that day. Applications received after 2:00PM CST, will be processed the next business day.
Book voucher funds will be available from August 10, 2015 through September 2, 2015. No book voucher applications will be processed after 2:00PM CST September 2.